We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for the Week of December 7, 2015
- WWE wanted to get the last ever ECW champion to join up with The Dudley Boys but Ezekiel Jackson declined when he realized his airplane ticket wasnt for an aisle seat.
- Charlotte believes she can become this generation’s version of The Rock after mishearing fans saying she has the charisma of a rock.
- Dolph Ziggler had a scary moment at the gym when the tears he cried while listening to “Home Sweet Home” by Motley Crue created a puddle underneath him causing him to take a nasty spill.
- To get ahead of the competition, TNA has offered Noelle Foley a six-figure contract to lead the creative team.
- Mike Tenay still doesn’t know what the fuck is going on.
- It has been so long since TNA filmed a show that Mr. Anderson has started talking into his shower head like a microphone to feel productive.
This Wrestler Used To Be Funny! Click Here!
- ROH is selling a new coloring book. Delirious is only allowing sales if you promise to stay in the lines.
- Colt Cabana is already planning a fourth Wrestling Road Diaries. This one will be a supercut of him standing at various gas pumps taken from abandoned footage of the last three documentaries.
- Lance Storm‘s children strongly regret informing him what emojis are.