We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for the Week of October 26, 2015
- Every time there’s a good idea suggested in the WWE writers room meetings, Bray Wyatt‘s music randomly plays and the writer gets abducted.
- Dolph Ziggler really thinks he is living in the 80’s. Last night he was showing off his “new” Poison cassette tape.
- Kevin Owens has been saying he will turn the shows he appears on into “The Kevin Owens Show.” WWE has asked him to make sure to call it “WWE Presents The Kevin Owens Show.”
- Matt Hardy vacated the TNA World Championship because he felt the one with a sticker of his face on it was more credible.
- Dixie Carter believes if she can get at least one C-List celebrity to do the Shera Shuffle it will go viral and save the company.
- Josh Mathews and TJ Perkins are going to settle their feud on the upcoming UK tour in the first ever Podcast vs. Mask match.
Let’s remember the most prestigious title in all of wrestling.
- Lucha Underground plans to respond to Alberto Del Rio returning to WWE by airing all of his old matches with even more editing.
- The original Sin Cara hopes to go into the Guinness Book of World Records for the most stage names held by an entertainer within two years time.
- Lance Storm is handing out Fozzy CDs with forged Chris Jericho autographs to trick-or-treaters for Halloween this year.