We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for the Week of August 24, 2015
- Daniel Bryan will be returning soon as he will be selling his watermelon preserves at all WWE events.
- Miscommunication caused Seth Rollins to accidentally make his gear white instead of his hair.
- Triple H gave Vince McMahon an NXT shirt for his birthday.
- The Undertaker was bragging to random children at the airport about creating a popular meme at Summerslam.
- Barclays Center security made Sheamus take all the beads out of his beard before entering the arena last night.
- Dolph Ziggler is being honored at Levi’s 12th Annual Denim Awards for his contributions to the industry.
NBA star loves Wrestling On Earth!
- Jim Ross publicly criticized his own “one-man show” this weekend because it did a poor job selling.
- Bully Ray has started talking about politics on his Twitter account. This isn’t really news just a heads up to stay away from that.
- Lance Storm choreographed all of New Day‘s dance moves last night.