We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of August 10, 2015
- Dolph Ziggler’s Twitter password was “standupcomedy.”
- WWE is trying to figure out a way they can end Tough Enough with no one winning a contract.
- With John Cena running out of shirt colors to use WWE will be holding a contest where fans invent colors. The best new color will be used on Cena merch for six months.
- TNA has added Atlantis and Narnia to the schedule for their next UK tour.
- Velvet Sky genuinely believes she is an actual lion at this point.
- Mike Tenay is secretly running an illegal gambling pool on when TNA goes out of business.
Which Raw Musical Performance Was The Most Awkward? CLICK HERE!
- Jim Ross is sending stale BBQ sauce to NXT and ROH wrestlers in an attempt to ruin the events for fans not attending his one man show during Summerslam weekend.
- The spiritual successor to season one of Lucha Underground will be called Underground Luchadores and will only be able to happen if they raise enough money on Kickstarter.
- Lance Storm was responsible for all of the positive 9% reviews for Fantastic Four on Rotten Tomatoes.