We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of June 15, 2015
- Zack Ryder is thinking about going back to the one-legged tights to stand out since he is getting more work lately.
- WWE is trying to convince Michael Bay to let Sheamus carry around his MITB briefcase when filming scenes in the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.
- Dean Ambrose spent the day knocking food off of tables at the local mall’s food court.
- Billy Corgan pitched the idea of painting the X Division title green to symbolize the financial greed in the “dirt sheet” industry and the danger of star ratings.
- Dixie Carter is ready to debut her final plan to make TNA more money: A brand new collector’s edition Dixie Carter doll.
- Mike Tenay shows up to TNA offices every day and just loiters around asking about Don West.
- Taz‘s original name for his Tazmission submission move was “The Razmataz.”
- Sting was seen practicing his Scorpion Death Drop on a huge stuffed bear that was dressed as a biker.
- Lance Storm sells Aldo Montoya masks at local shows.