We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of March 23, 2015
- Dean Ambrose recently bought a 1978 Pontiac Trans Am. He won’t let anyone ride with him and calls it “The Bad Boy.”
- The Wrestlemania 31 set will be a huge computer screen. The plan is to have it glitch and lock up on Roman Reigns face early on in the night so that he is always in view.
- Chris Jericho and Triple H are conducting a “Freaky Friday” experiment about “smart mark perception.”
- Kurt Angle wrote into his new TNA contract that he must be given one world title reign or be allowed to do three moonsaults off steel cages per year.
- TNA had promised all of their wrestlers a bonus. The bad news is it ended up not being a bonus check. The good news is that the they will never get wet again since they now all have old Willow umbrellas.
- James Storm is currently perplexed about his own damn luck.
Secret Mortal Kombat X Character Leaked
- Lucha Underground has banned Vince Russo from their tapings after Russo was spotted hiding in a casket during the recent main event Casket Match.
- Kevin Nash is hosting his own public Wrestlemania party. Three cigars is the price of admission and everyone is encouraged to help him shape his goatee.
- Lance Storm is celebrating his birthday next week by having a silent book club party with all you can eat tofu-cakes.