We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of January 19, 2015
- WWE creative wants Kofi Kingston to sprout wings to top his usual Royal Rumble shenanigans.
- WWE has already hired some of the best editors in show business to drown out the crowd response after Roman Reigns wins the Royal Rumble on Sunday.
- Shane Douglas has been seen sleeping in a tent in his old wrestling gear behind the Wells Fargo Center.
- Josh Mathews needlessly insulted Jim Ross on Twitter because he’s angry that TNA made him move to Nashville only to commentate from a tiny office room with Taz smoking a cigar.
- Eric Young shaved the sides of his head because that’s part of the qualifications of being a heel in TNA today.
- Dixie Carter still suggests that TNA hire Jessie Godderz despite him being with the company for years now.
Man Possessed By The Spirit of The American Males
- Alberto El Patron recently debuted on ROH TV, debuted at the Lucha Underground tapings and plans to debut in every wrestling promotion that isn’t TNA.
- The severe lack of ECW reunion shows over the last year has many fans wondering what to do with their lives.
- Lance Storm steals condiments and utensils from restaurants and sells them on Ebay.