We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of December 29th, 2014
- A leaked memo revealed that JBL and Kane are prohibited from being around each other backstage due to the heated and offensive political debates that erupt between the two.
- The locker room is said to be livid about Brock Lesnar allegedly going back to UFC after Wrestlemania except Seth Rollins who desperately wants to stop lugging around that ridiculous gold briefcase.
- The Miz has been acting noticeably strange according to one of our sources. Many believe that this is from him constantly being paranoid about WWE finally splitting him and Sandow up.
- TNA’s first show on Destination America will air next week on a two hour tape delay but will be advertised as live to continue TNA’s tradition of lying to its viewers.
- 87% of all regular Impact viewers still have not remembered to see if they have access to Destination America.
- Taz is very excited to insult and talk over his new broadcast partner Josh Mathews.
Another incredible and VERY current guest announced for Taz’s podcast!
- Jim Ross is bringing his BBQ sauce to Japan and will take a swig live on air every time a NJPW wrestler refuses to slow down during Wrestle Kingdom.
- Jim Ross was spotted at a Home Depot asking around for a Meltzer Driver. When none of the workers knew what he was talking about he bought some light bulbs and left.
- Lance Storm exchanges Christmas gifts for store credit.