We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of October 13, 2014
- Dolph Ziggler’s fall-back plan is to be a sponsored tweeter for @Midnight.
- Roman Reigns threw a “Get Well” cake in the trash because it had pink flowers on it.
- With John Cena’s selection for the WWE 2K15 soundtrack announced, we can confirm that his taste in music is as good as his taste in shorts.
- TNA is scouting to find a shady charity run by corrupt people to one up WWE working with Susan G. Komen this month.
- Mike Tenay hides orange peels in Taz‘s car to rib him.
- While TNA may be going through hard times, they are happy that the number of illegal streams for their shows is at an all-time low.
Watch a Wrestler Dance Around in Their Undergarments! Click Here!
- Michael Elgin has been tweeting any and all baseball players who were active during the 1994 MLB Strike for character advice on his angle quitting ROH.
- Kurt Angle has no clue where he’s going to end up.
- Lance Storm cried during The Walking Dead season premiere and he is NOT ashamed.