We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of May 5, 2014
- WWE has started a referral system for The WWE Network with the awards being WWE gift cards. If this does not work they are planning to have “If we hit 2 million subscribers we will fire The Miz” as an incentive.
- Ryback steals and uses deodorant from others wrestlers bags when they are in the ring.
- Kane has officially filed to legally change his first name to Demon but wants everyone to be sure that he is not in anyway related to “that Kiss one.”
- TNA is bringing back Low Ki with a Loki gimmick based off the recent Marvel films.
- Bobby Lashley is often heard asking “where did it all go wrong?”
- Sinn Bodhi is trying to sue The Managerie claiming that he invented circuses.
NBA MVP named. Find out who EXCLUSIVELY in ScoopZone Elite.
- CM Punk likes hockey but he probably doesn’t like you.
- ROH will be selling “Find ROH” children’s books, a take off of the classic “Where’s Waldo?” series.
- Lance Storm‘s favorite Pixar film is Cars.