We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of April 14, 2014
- Sting has not officially signed with WWE. Word is that he is holding out so that they will sign his bird as well.
- Vince McMahon thinks Primo and Epico are twins. We can exclusively report they are not even brothers but rather cousins.
- TNA is considering bringing in professional baseball player Eric Young to feud with current world champion Eric Young.
- James Storm turned heel or face or signed a new contract or something, no-one’s sure.
- TNA has filed a patent for something called “Three Sided Ring.”
The Big Show’s Dramatic Life Story Told HERE!
- Jeff Jarrett’s BIG announcement for Global Force Wrestling was that his BIG announcement for Global Force Wrestling will be happening tomorrow! Expect BIG announcement like this to happen daily for the next six months, or until absolutely everyone loses interest.
- Buff Bagwell, Virgil and Dennis Rodman (Team NWO) are currently slated to win CHIKARA’s returning King of Trios event. Plans can change at any time.
- Lance Storm edits lies onto random wrestler Wikipedia pages in his spare time for fun.