We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of February 17th, 2014
- Vince McMahon is rumored to buy a professional soccer team in the English Premiere League. The team would move to America and kick soccer balls at fans in attendance chanting for CM Punk.
- In an effort to try and have the same franchise take multiple spots on least wanted movie sequel lists, WWE has announced The Miz will return to star in The Marine 4.
- Ryback has new ring gear boasting that he’s a big deal on the Internet, because that worked so well for Zack Ryder.
- Randy Orton has stated that he’s tired of being WWE World Heavyweight Championship because his arms get tired of holding the two titles.
- Gunner has a title shot on IMPACT this Thursday.
- Early estimates show as little anticipation as ever for this Thursday’s episode of IMPACT.
- There are rumours that Vince Russo recently rejoined the TNA creative team, but with so many creepy and misogynistic gritty and mature storylines already running on Impact, it’s tough to know for sure.
- Mike Tenay revealed in an interview that he only bathes by getting in a washing machine and then a dryer.
Who’s hosting Wrestlemania 30?! CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT!
- ROH doesn’t have the production quality of WWE.
- Axl Rotten has called out John Zandig. SPOILERS: It gets PERSONAL and REAL.
- Lance Storm had an emergency haircut this week after chewing gum got stuck in his hair.