We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of September 23, 2013
- WWE are currently looking at fresh new tag teams to add to their roster. Currently getting eyes from talent scouts are ROH alumni, The Headbangers. WWE has sent out feelers for a Legion of Doom reunion of Road Warrior Animal and John Heidenreich, with the feeling in WWE being that those two teams could bring the tag division to new heights.
- Seth Rollins and Kaitlyn have asked to break WWE‘s rule that all non-legends have a Twitter account. Both cited “unoriginal GOONS making the same joke about our hair on a daily basis” as their reason. Management responded by sending them an email with the guidelines on “How To Live Tweet Total Divas Without Watching It”
- The Miz‘s dad aka MizDad was offered a NXT contract. With John Morrison gone, WWE is looking for someone to carry Miz in a tag team. More on this as it becomes available.
- There are people who watched Total Divas during it’s first run and not Breaking Bad. This isn’t really news as much as it is something that should be addressed so that this world may get back on the right track.
- TNA are reportedly looking to find a new home for Impact tapings because going on the road was a financial fiasco. Dixie Carter has been heard saying “I made a huge mistake. Now, make more of my action figures.” The leading candidates are Orlando, Las Vegas, and Who Really Has The Time To Care Anymore (It’s a small town in Oregon).
- Hulk Hogan‘s TNA contract is nearing an end and negotiations are up in the air. Hulk has already started to plan his future options including a WWE Legends deal, $80,000 seminars and selling Brooke‘s worn underwear on Ebay.
- A fan tried to attack Kazarian at a TNA live event over the weekend. Reports are that the guy had a sledgehammer under his seat and was yelling “Metallica is my thing” while pointing at Kazarian’s wrestling gear, as he was being ushered out by security.
- PWG booker/owner, Super Dragon, was recently caught on film swimming in a pool of hundred dollar bills. Super Dragon builds a new tub after each show is released on DVD and then fills said tub with the excess money he makes from the DVDs.
- CZW books students to play rowdy fraternity characters that sit in the crowd and direct the crowd to make noise at the right times, cheer for the babyfaces, and boo for the heels. This isn’t a joke. This actually happens at CZW.
- Lance Storm recently said he prefers to watch Kofi Kingston wrestle in tights rather than trunks. Storm has shown a lack of respect for wrestlers legs in the past. Major Gunns once slapped him for suggesting she wear longer shorts.