We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for the Week of September 30, 2013
- Curtis Axel was recently asked to work some of Mr. Perfect‘s spots and mannerisms into his character as a tribute to his late father. At a few September house shows, Axel has tried to spit gum in the air and slap it into the crowd. 4 out of 5 times, it ended up with gum stuck in his hair.
- The Big Show’s contract has been outed to us from one of our insiders. It contains several odd stipulations such as “All camo around The Big Show must be blue or else he can not display his sadness properly,” “All of Big Show’s tears must be preserved in containers for future science projects,” and also includes a monthly $245 “Big Pants Allowance.”
- If Ryback can get over enough before Wrestlemania XXX there is talk that he will be considered a likely contender to end The Undertaker’s streak. We can confirm that Ryback will not be ending Undertaker’s streak.
- Stephanie McMahon was greeted with a round of applause backstage after her promo on The Miz last week. A source stated “it was about time someone in power spoke up for the boys.” The locker room morale is said to be at an all time high with Miz being embarrassed weekly.
- The big news out of TNA is that Hulk Hogan may indeed be on his way out of the company and may even make his way to WWE. Wrestling fans are describing this as a lose/lose situation and that is not ideal.
- For the past few weeks AJ Styles and Dixie Carter have been arguing about real life company problems. We can confirm that none of this has been planned and that all of TNA programming is real and has been for years.
- TNA will be cutting more costs by not making a new order of Gunner 8×10’s. The original batch has officially gone out of stock due to management using the back of them to write scripts, jot down quick show notes, and play Tic-Tac-Toe every week for the last two years.
- Most indie promotions continue to lose easy money by not booking Scott Steiner enough to meet demand.
- Dragon Gate USA‘s Gabe Sapolsky was recently accused of uploading WWNLive matches to his personal YouTube channel. Given his battle against piracy, many were left wondering his intentions. We can exclusively report it was in hopes of spiking the number of viewers for his Frozen Pizza Reviews vlog.
Ring of Honor is currently looking for a new, bigger merchandise warehouse, thanks to an over-ambitious first-run printing of Charlie Haas “Haashole” t-shirts.
- Lance Storm has been frantically contacting all his acquaintances in WWE this weekend asking if they had the phone numbers for the band members of Green Day. When questioned about it, Storm kept repeating they told me to “Wake Them Up When September Ends”.