We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of September 29, 2014
- Roman Reigns keeps seeing flowers and ‘get well soon’ cards arrive at the hospital that he thinks are for him, but they’re all for Daniel Bryan instead.
- WWE officials have been really high on The Miz as Damien Sandow’s stunt double.
- The Total Divas storyline of Tyson Kidd forgetting Natalya‘s birthday was derived from a real backstage scenario involving Billy Kidman.
- TNA may or may not be done running shows until 2015.
- TNA may or may not have a TV deal in 2015.
- TNA may or may not exist in 2015.
WHAT WWE LEGEND ARE YOU? Find out with our exclusive quiz!
- Gabe Sapolsky doesn’t know the difference between ‘irreverent’ and ‘irrelevant’. (HAPPY NOW, GABE?!?)
- The former Brodus Clay has reportedly lost his will to dance and listens to Careless Whisper on repeat constantly.
- Lance Storm LOVES the pizza cake.