We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of October 27, 2014
- WWE officials are starting to understand that cages are not a viable way to keep people from interfering in matches while they have wrestlers with supernatural powers on the roster.
- Roman Reigns has been spending his time away laughing at geeks and cutting promos in the mirror.
- After the success of his recent book, Chris Jericho is already planning to release his fourth autobiography exclusively on TweetSecret in 200+ minute long video clips.
- After seeing his lack of professionalism and his character issues on display lately, TNA is desperately trying to sign Michael Elgin.
- While many believe TNA will announce their new TV deal by November, they will actually be announcing that they finally told Tyrus how to spell “concrete” correctly.
- The dark and gritty reboot of James Storm’s character is not getting rave reviews.
SCREW THIS. JUST DANCE.
- Evan Bourne is going by his real name Matt Sydal on ROH shows. His hair is going by the name #Reborn.
- Jeff Jarrett will be having more meetings with various wrestling promotions over the next month. Some of the rumored companies he will be meeting with are Juggalo Championship Wrestling, AAA, and kEnNy’S bAcKyArD wReZtLiNg FeD.
- Lance Storm hands out Team Canada WCW 8×10’s to trick-or-treaters on Halloween.