We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of November 3, 2014
- Vince McMahon is planning to announce that he will give away $1,000,000 to a random WWE Network subscriber at the end of the month live on Raw. In related news, McMahon has been caught sneaking around loosening screws on the Raw stage.
- Curtis Axel genuinely believes Ryback‘s return as a singles face will lead to a program between the two.
- No one has had any contact with Dusty Rhodes in months. The last thing he told anyone was “Cody’s missin’ and pops is gonna find him, baby.”
- Dixie Carter recently gave a pep talk to the Ole Miss college football team. Hours later, one of the team’s best players suffered a severe injury possibly ruining his career.
- Mr. Anderson‘s hair is fake. Wrestling is real.
- TNA will be paying their employees with Willow umbrellas for the next few months. They can’t afford the warehouse anymore and they had way too many of the umbrellas made.
Check out The WWE Network here for FREE
- Chyna is apparently coming to Dragon Gate USA and/or Evolve.
- The big “spooky Halloween story” among kids this year was that if go to an empty parking lot on a cold night and listen real close you can still hear the sounds of a DiBiase Posse Party.
- Lance Storm thinks green potato chips are poisonous.