We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of November 17, 2014
- With The Great Khali’s departure, WWE will be donating the bamboo that made up The Punjabi Prison to the World Wildlife Fund to show there is no ill will.
- Roman Reigns was the main wrestler spokesman for WWE 2K15 because WWE thought that if a wrestler who was not ready for the big stage hyped a game that was not ready for release, they would cancel each other out.
- Dean Ambrose makes little anarchy signs in his alphabet soup using the O’s and A’s. He throws all of the other letters up against a wall.
- With TNA’s future in doubt, Taz is petitioning NJPW to start “The Bullet Club: Black and Orange.”
- Ethan Carter III is going to be out 3-6 months with injury aka until TNA returns to TV.
- TNA will cater to nostalgia and hype it’s debut on a new channel with the return of the four-sided ring.
Pro wrestling’s best entrance
- Between having to miss PWG shows next year and Michael Elgin‘s general existence, it’s been a very difficult month for the ROH locker room.
- The Honky Tonk Man is probably whining and complaining somewhere about something right now.
- Lance Storm wants more Fritos in his fast food.