We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of November 10, 2014
- WWE is trying to figure out a way to put John Cena‘s face and logos on other wrestlers’ t-shirts without hurting their feelings.
- While Roman Reigns taking acting classes has been widely reported on, it should be noted that The Miz was told to take HVAC classes to learn how to get heat.
- Chris Jericho is being paid in scarves and vodka to work the WWE European tour. Word is that he also negotiated the Grumpy Cat deal.
- TNA has reached out to TweetSecret in hopes of generating buzz by being the first ever show available through the service.
- Bobby Roode is the current TNA champion and Taz thinks you’re a fucking disrespectful asshole if you don’t care.
- Kurt Angle doesn’t care what channel TNA is on as long as he can moonsault off cages in 2015.
Inside expert in the know shoots on the ROH/PWG rumors.
- CM Punk will be writing a Thor comic, with reports stating that the story will see the God of Thunder walk out on the Avengers after being forced to wrestle Curtis Axel for three months straight.
- Tommy Dreamer is advertising a “big surprise” for House of Hardcore this weekend. It’s just The Sandman.
- Lance Storm wishes there were more television shows and films about zombies.