We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of May 19, 2014
- Vince McMahon can’t find The WWE Network on his TV. He has been looking for it constantly on his Direct TV guide since the launch but is too proud to ask anyone for help.
- JBL pronounces the word recycle as “ressaggle.”
- After Daniel Bryan‘s injury was revealed, WWE considered bringing back CM Punk but figured no one would realize it was him without the bags under his eyes.
- Criss Angel is in talks to become a new member of The Menagerie.
- CM Punk has changed his voice mail message to “Stop calling me, MVP. I don’t want to join TNA.”
- In attempt at a “deja vu” storyline, Samoa Joe is yet again missing and once more, no one notices.
The only way Batista can get over revealed. Click here!
- CM Punk was last seen smiling and living his life.
- The Dragon is closing the Gate on the USA this Summer. You heard it here first.
- Lance Storm orders BLT sandwiches without the bacon.