We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of May 18, 2015
- Sheamus and his facial hair jewelry are becoming a very big problem when dealing with airport metal detectors.
- Writers are pitching ideas for Seth Rollins to start wearing denim and have a female bodybuilder manager.
- Vince McMahon is very high on Kane and wants him in every Raw segment at least once.
- Steve Austin is planning to Stone Cold Stun and pour beer on a light up jacket during his next live WWE Network podcast.
- Ric Flair will be interviewing Bret Hart on his podcast this week where they backtrack and pretend they don’t hate each other.
- Taz will debut a puppet co-host on his podcast soon. He will also be the voice of this puppet.
TNA management studying this video to try to get back to the golden days
- Dixie Carter imagines Spike TV execs, Destination America execs, and Dave Meltzer when she kills innocent deer in her free time.
- Even though Bully Ray is extremely scared of the internet he doesn’t get rid of it because he “likes the Youtubes.”
- Lance Storm refuses to eat crab at restaurants unless they provide proof it is from Boston.