We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of May 12, 2014
- Out of fear that we will not be prepared for the oncoming end times, WWE is using Legends’ House as a way to reveal to the world that “Mean” Gene Okerland and Pat Patterson are two of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
- With more cryptic tweets, many in WWE are wondering if Dolph Ziggler is considering leaving WWE to try a career in being a horrible comedian.
- Adam Rose‘s rabbit and El Torito are expected to stay on television longer than the wrestlers they appear with.
- Bram is just the first of a stable that TNA is is looking to debut. Jam, Blam, Cam, Sam, and the wily vet, Nam, will be arriving in the upcoming months.
- Someone in TNA accidentally booked Mike Tyson for their Knockouts PPV thinking it was a boxing theme.
- TNA management wants Taz to wear a crown and Mike Tenay a cowboy hat in the near future.
Hey. Take a look at this horrible picture.
- ‘The Ashes of Chikara‘ recently premiered, which is definitely an actual feature film and not just a bunch of videos you’ve already seen on YouTube edited together.
- The Dragon Gate: USA show you thought was happening next month actually took place this past weekend.
- Lance Storm is terrified of thunderstorms.
BREAKING! CM Punk can’t go to Target.