We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of May 11, 2015
- Vince McMahon fell in love with podcasts when he was a guest on Steve Austin’s and wants to start his own where he discusses current events. Close friends say they are constantly telling him this is a bad idea.
- Pepsi is no longer sponsoring anything WWE related after Roman Reigns insulted their logo being used in the form of body art.
- Triple H stands in front of his wardrobe for about three hours before every show debating on if it is time to bring the denim and leather combo back.
- Dixie Carter is filming a reality show about how long she can ignore reality.
- TNA had lost all interest in getting Bully Ray back until they saw him in a WWE ring in January.
- To make up for canceling their China tour, TNA is looking to sign Chyna to a long term deal.
Learn how to eat the right way. CLICK HERE!
- Chris Jericho is trying to secure some new gigs starring in The Expendables 5, hosting Redneck Island 2, and selling t-shirts with the word “WHAT?” on it.
- Taz tells everyone he thinks was born after 2000 that he used to have a cartoon character based on him.
- Lance Storm is very passionate about the outcomes on those celebrity lip sync shows.