We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of March 30, 2015
- Hulk Hogan is pitching one more WWE vs. WCW match for Wrestlemania 32 consisting of Triple H and Hulkamania era Hogan vs. Sting and Hollywood Hogan.
- If you see an influx of WWE wrestlers sporting ill-fitting jeans over the next few months that is because Levi’s Stadium hands out gift bags full of them to anyone who performs there.
- Big Show‘s impressive NXT house show appearance caused officials to decide on him winning the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
- Chris Jericho made a compilation of Steve Austin podcast clips criticizing WWE TV and sent it to WWE to get the live podcast gig on WWE Network.
- Alex Riley was kicked out of a barbershop after walking in with his hair pulled up into a little ponytail. The barber saw this as an act of disrespect.
- Dean Ambrose put a laxative in The Big Show’s cup of coffee over the weekend. The boys in the back got a huge kick out of this classic Ambrose prank.
The McMahons are at it again! Click here!
- Not to be outdone by former rival Seth Rollins’ Wrestlemania title win, Austin Aries main evented an EVOLVE show this weekend.
- Jim Ross had an embarrassing weekend when the factory that make his BBQ products was given a warning for working under bad lighting conditions.
- Lance Storm is boycotting Levi’s Stadium for giving out free Wrestlemania programs instead of financially supporting those who write in them.