We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of March 3, 2014
- To combat future disruptive fan chants at RAW and PPVs, WWE is going to dub in sound of Ryback singing karaoke.
- The ghost emoji had it’s lawyer issue a cease and desist letter to Dolph Ziggler for using his likeness in tweets. The ghost emoji said “I’d rather die again than be associated with those atrocities.”
- Zack Ryder has concocted a plan to stand behind the Chicago audience so that when they turn their backs on the ring he’ll be what they are looking at.
- The Great Muta is going to spit green mist in the eyes of everyone in attendance during the Gunner vs. James Storm Lockdown match so there are no negative reviews.
- Kurt Angle was recently seen telling anyone who would listen that he is going back to WWE in September when his TNA contract ends, all while doing moonsaults in excitement.
- Willow, who had previously been living in a hollowed-out tree, was forced to move into an abandoned haunted house when his tree-mates kicked him out after his umbrella accidentally sprung open which then knocked over his opened cans of paint, flooding the tree.
LeBron James protective face mask inspired by childhood wrestling hero.
- Jimmy Jacobs plans to start a new heel faction soon.
- Stacy Keibler had to call the cops on Matt Hardy after he showed up at her house looking for his brother Jeff.
- Lance Storm only eats the ends of Oreos and throws away the center.