We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of March 17, 2014
- JBL runs the Cranky Vince Twitter account that has leaked WWE info in the past. You heard it here first EXCLUSIVELY on Scoop Zone Elite.
- WWE referee Charles Robinson refuses to tell anyone his hair secrets.
- TNA officials reportedly checked under the ring for suspicious activity before the Magnus vs Samoa Joe match at Lockdown. They saw Abyss under there but didn’t think anything of it.
- Jeremy Borash was recently offered the position of being the new face of maple syrup, replacing Aunt Jemima, after his hidden talent was discovered.
Want To Find Waldo? Click Here!
- Our inside sources claim ROH and DGUSA are indeed still planning to run shows Wrestlemania weekend despite not announcing matches. Things could change at any minute.
- Lance Storm writes Big Bang Theory fanfic porn in his spare time.