We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of March 16, 2015
- Vince McMahon always pitches angles involving Jim Ross getting beat up or made fun of until someone reminds him that he is still not back with the company.
- Seth Rollins threatened to tweet out more nude photos of WWE employees if Jimmy Jacobs wasn’t hired.
- There is a clause in every contract for popular indie wrestlers who sign with WWE that says they must pose for selfies with Triple H at least twice a month.
- TJ Perkins/Manik is protesting Women’s History Month by using the women’s restroom all month.
- Matt Hardy claims that he and his brother will soon make Impact Wrestling a “weekly can’t miss product.” Word from backstage is that Jeff Hardy has been recording voice-overs for his thoughts and Matt Hardy’s hair has been braided.
- Disgruntled TNA office employees put orange peels in Taz‘s mailbox to piss him off.
Vince Russo reveals his real feelings towards everyone. Click here!
- PWG is the first wrestling promotion to have a 4 star average match rating by Dave Meltzer.
- After years of pressure Tony Schiavone is finally working on creating his own brand of BBQ sauce.
- Lance Storm can only be contacted via AIM chat.