We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of June 30, 2014
- Randy Orton wasn’t bleeding last night. That was just his latest edgy tattoo.
- John Cena will continue to search for new and ridiculous ways to carry around two title belts.
- Jim Ross is going to passive aggressively insult Bray Wyatt‘s heel character work on his podcast this week.
- Some people in TNA still think Magnus is champ.
- Garrett Bischoff still wears his Aces & Eights jacket.
- TNA is expected to promote the six-sided ring to a member of the creative team within the next few weeks.
TNA’s Booking Plans Revealed In A PICTURE. CLICK HERE!
- Crackle is looking to air Global Force Wrestling to boost it’s subscribers.
- Yahoo! is not going to pick up The Wrestling Retribution Project.
- Lance Storm has seen Transformers: Age of Extinction four times already.