We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of June 23, 2014
- Cody Rhodes getting a niche gimmick with no legs is said to be Kevin Dunn‘s rib on him having a wife in NXT.
- Management is trying to convince Bad News Barrett to inform the locker room how much worse their pay structure is going to be with the WWE Network changes.
- Dolph Ziggler has given up on his hair because WWE has given up on him.
- Jeff Hardy was Willow all along.
- Tommy Dreamer traveled to last week’s Impact in his canoe. His infinite stream of tears creates a constant and deep body of water underneath him at all times. The boys in the back jokingly call it “Lake Inferior.”
- TNA management is currently debating whether they should copy WWE, 90’s WWF, WCW, ROH, ECW or WWECW going forward.
- Jim Ross is going to say ROH talent needs to slow down and sell more on his podcast this week.
- DGUSA will be releasing DVDs of all past shows before their next live event.
- Lance Storm is deathly afraid of the color orange.