We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of June 13, 2016
- Roman Reigns is very picky with his sandwiches and demands multiple options until his bread is “THE Rye.”
- The third season of Swerved is already being filmed and will center around Vince McMahon trying to convince everyone that he has a plan for the brand split.
- Charlotte threw the opening pitch for a MLB game this past weekend. Everyone agreed it was the best strike she’s ever thrown.
- Triple H is hoping to add Ricochet, Will Ospreay, Joey Ryan, Zandig and Brother Nero to the NXT roster in the next few months.
- WWE has been looking into a six-sided ring for the Cruiserweight Classic.
- Austin Aries is almost finished writing his first book but it just consists of various ways to say “pussy” on social media without getting fired.
- CM Punk threw out all of A.J. Lee‘s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Funko Pops after the success of the film starring Sheamus.
- Numerous independent promotions have tried booking Matt Hardy’s gardener but he is too expensive.
- Lance Storm thinks Tye Dillinger is a 9.5 at best.