We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of June 1, 2015
- Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose keep buying each other beer despite forgetting to drink it every time.
- Fans are frustrated with WWE’s use of Wade Barrett making the King of the Ring winner look like a joke. In related news, Barrett will continue to wear a crown and walk around with a royal scepter.
- John Cena is in search of a new barber after his last haircut was clearly a “fifteen year-old cut” when he specifically asked for his usual “twelve year-old cut.”
- Bram doesn’t even understand how his TNA contract works.
- Bob Ryder was spotted throwing eggs at ROH’s live show venues this weekend.
- Mike Tenay still doesn’t know what the fuck is going on.
The Truth About Billy Corgan. Click here!
- Jim Ross poured BBQ sauce on himself and walked out upon seeing Dalton Castle when attending a ROH show in OKC.
Vince Russo doesn’t actually post anything on the Internet himself. He has a complex automated bot that posts on his behalf using a database of words he uses often. This is why it seems that Russo doesn’t make sense a lot of the time.
- Lance Storm believes the experience would be better if WWE played live commentary over a loud speaker at televised WWE shows.