We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of June 29, 2015
- Kane accidentally uploaded confused-looking selfies to his favorite political forum because he doesn’t know how to use his iWatch properly.
- Sheamus keeps hair gel and beard beads in his Money in the Bank briefcase at all times.
- Michael Cole took screenshots of all the tweets praising his work from the Beast In The East show and secretly stares at them with a tear in his eye.
- TNA pitched the idea of having Al Snow, Bob Ryder and John Gaburick invade ROH but was turned down.
- Tyrus keeps asking TNA to have Ethan Carter give him a vacation to Hawaii.
- Josh Mathews frequently calls Maven and Chris Nowinski with reminders that he makes more money than them.
Only One Wrestler Asks The Hard Questions. See For Yourself! Click Here.
- Steve Austin is vowing to “Stone Cold Stun” all bad wrestling podcasts off the air.
- Global Force Wrestling will be running a show at Big Carl’s Country Jamboree.
- Lance Storm shoots fireworks on July 5th.