We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for the Week of July 27, 2015
- WWE is looking for a Danny DeVito impersonator for Triple H’s Wrestlemania 32 entrance which will be based off of the 1988 Arnold Schwarzenegger film Twins.
- Dean Ambrose purchased a vending machine with his WWE Films paycheck so he can practice the art of kicking it until a soda can falls out.
- With roster cuts seemingly taking place in the near-future, much of the lower-card talent have ditched their phones. Sting is making a lot of cash by letting them send messages via his bird.
- TNA creative meetings have been taking place at an Applebee’s bar over the last two months.
- Bully Ray walked out of TNA when they refused to agree to a contract clause of free FM radios and a Blockbuster membership card.
- Josh Mathews wears bell-bottoms and chain wallets in his every day life.
Click here to see Vince McMahon having a real good time.
- Sources say CHIKARA still runs shows despite being less present than when they pretended to go out of business.
- Matt Striker has been banned from Reddit for being “too unlikable.”
- Lance Storm thinks Adam Sandler is misunderstood.