We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of July 21, 2014
- WWE is going all out for the Summerslam set. Despite trying to cut costs they will be sticking glow-in-the-dark stars all over the Raw set for the big summer pay-per-view event.
- WWE pity advertised Fozzy on Raw tonight due to Chris Jericho complaining that Flo Rida got to perform his “jamz” despite Jericho having a band free literally every Monday.
- Zack Ryder genuinely believes his win over Fandango is going to result in a push.
- With the amount of pictures showing low attendance at TNA events reaching an all-time high, TNA has ordered thousands of life-sized dolls to sit in the empty seats.
- TNA wants Sanada to grow a neck beard and wear a cowboy hat.
- Taz is angry about something or someone.
Your favorite wrestlers outside of the ring! Check them out HERE!
- Vince Russo accidentally e-mailed one of the writers of this site the following: “Hey. Sorry, I was asleep. Maybe we can grab lunch tomorrow?”
- Global Force Wrestling will be holding seminars soon. Wrestlers are encouraged to bring their acoustic guitars.
- Lance Storm‘s favorite band is Fun..