We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of January 6, 2014
- WWE will be making a huge announcement surprise announcement Wednesday that is not about the WWE Network despite all of the ads using that WWE Network-specific logo.
- WWE offices recently changed their phone numbers due to Jake Roberts calling too many times asking if he could get a spot in the Royal Rumble.
- The Miz has pitched having the nickname “Mr. Main Event” since it’s the only show he regularly appears on in an attempt to fool future generations into thinking he was a main event act.
- Gunner has been seen wearing a replica viking hat and even got kicked out of an Applebee’s for refusing to take it off.
- After getting kicked out of the IMPACT Zone, TNA is currently looking for a location to film 21 TV episodes in two days.
- Word going around is that Jeff Jarrett will announce that he and Toby Keith will be opening a promotion together. The price for an acoustic guitar signed by both men will be around $300.00 and you will get a free American flag with your purchase.
- Eva Marie’s favorite wrestler of all time is Lance Storm. She recently gave him a shout-out on Twitter.