We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of February 23, 2015
- Kane and Big Show will be in the WWE Studios remake of Tommy Boy with Big Show playing Chris Farley‘s character and Kane taking the place of David Spade.
- WWE is running out of ways to spin Darren Young‘s subtweets about them supporting homophobic entities.
- WWE changed Sting’s theme music because Jim Johnston really wanted to show off his bird calls that he has had recorded for years just waiting for the right time.
- TNA let Samoa Joe leave because they feel Grado fills his spot as “chubby wrestler we don’t understand but the fans like for some reason.”
- Dixie Carter is looking to start her own podcast where she says “Hotty Toddy” as many times as she can within an hour.
- TNA is considering bringing in a hardcore title and debuting “the Tommy Dreamer division.”
Ex-WWE Champion shoots hip hop superstar in head.
- The Bullet Club is bringing in Jose Canseco to be their version of Dennis Rodman.
- Vince Russo is trying to get a job in Lucha Underground by showing up to booking meetings wearing a mask and making offensive stereotypical comments about “himself.”
- Lance Storm doesn’t like the phrase “the greatest thing since sliced bread” because a lot of great things have happened since sliced bread was invented.