We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for the Week of February 15, 2016
- Vince McMahon is donating all money Titus O’Neil will lose in his suspension to Donald Trump‘s campaign.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson is working on a twenty page paper on why Stardust is not realistic because an alien would dominate pro wrestling.
- The Big Show has some heat backstage after cutting a face promo on the second Tuesday of February. It is clearly stated in his contract that he is a heel on the first Friday, second Tuesday, and entire last week of every month.
- Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo and Jim Cornette all see potential in Alex Riley.
- A reality show has been pitched for the WWE Network featuring the ghosts of Bill DeMott and Bull Dempsey haunting The Performance Center.
- The most recent NXT roster cuts were to free up money for Baron Corbin to finally have a motorcycle to drive during his entrance.
- A group of fans are starting an online movement to boycott all future films starring The Rock because his Instagram picture wearing a Lucha Underground shirt “might be a spoiler.”
- There have been claims that TNA stole various high school student’s band names by naming a stable “The Decay.”
- Lance Storm rips the tag off every pair of $700 jeans that Chris Jericho purchases before he can try them on.