We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of December 9, 2013
- BREAKING NEWS EXCLUSIVE TO SCOOPZONE ELITE:
- Vince McMahon was spotted at a Hot Topic this past weekend. A worker at the store told us he was in there asking the three baggy-pants-wearing customers “Is this what is cool nowadays” and then spitting on their shoes.
- WWE debuted Solomon Crowe/Sami Callihan under a new gimmick of being a hacker. The 1990’s called and exclusively told us that they are excited about it.
- Rumors everywhere are saying AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy are to be done with TNA in the next month. Our rumors say TNA are to be done with existence in the next year.
- Gunner is reportedly getting a big push into the World Title picture soon. TNA is privately calling this the “Our Roster Is Dying And We Will Push Anyone Who Stays Era.”
- TNA has been scouting wrestlers in India because they need someone new to fire within the next six months.
- AJ Styles, not knowing what to do with his life, will be recording a country/gospel album next year.
- Gabe Sapolsky‘s poll asking if he should call Davey Richards is still going strong. Wrestling On Earth will follow suit with a “Should We Skype Sunny? (for $3.99 per minute)” poll.
- Lance Storm doesn’t “get” Nutella.