We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of December 28, 2015
- WWE has banned New Day Unicorn Horns backstage after Ryback stuffed one down his pants to impress someone and injured himself.
- Big Show intentionally planned to take off most of December so he wouldn’t be forced to wear a diaper for New Year’s Eve promos.
- As of right now the plan is to have Triple H (Paul Levesque) return and win The Royal Rumble. Keep in mind that plans change but the last thing I heard was that this was like, you know, the plan for The Royal Rumble. If this happens, which as of the last time I talked to anyone there it was going to, Triple H will face the champion at WrestleMania 32 in Dallas in a match for that championship belt.
- Vince McMahon is ready to call Mojo Rawley up to the main roster but he isn’t sure about “that tag team partner of his.”
- Ric Flair has called WWE offices claiming he got lost multiple times this month when realizing he was the only wrestler in the bar after shows.
- Hulk Hogan is planning to attend the WWE Hall of Fame by wearing his Mr. America mask.
The truth about Triple H revealed. Click HERE.
- Jim Ross thinks TNA podcast guests are transitioning the conversation to soda when talking about their new television network.
- Taz tried watching Star Wars: The Phantom Menace for the first time over the weekend but turned it off after they kept calling them “pod racers” and not “radio racers.”
- Lance Storm is ignoring all “Happy New Year” messages because he doesn’t believe in the concept of years.