We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of December 2, 2013
- We had a scoop that The Miz wouldn’t normally have been turned heel right before the debut of his movie but WWE forgot about it. Unfortunately for us, our e-mail was hacked and this news got out before we could post it.
- Chris Jericho posted a picture of himself getting another tattoo proving that his mid-life crisis is still in full swing.
- ‘Christmas Bounty’ starring The Miz broadcast on ABC Family last week, marking the latest attempt by Triple H to replace ‘The Chaperone’ in people’s minds as the worst film released by WWE Studios.
- TNA had one of its most well received episodes of IMPACT this year. It featured food fights, funerals, DJ’s and flying turkeys.
- We can confirm TJ Perkins and Kenny King are still members of TNA despite everything saying otherwise.
- Having been forced to retire his Aces and Eights leather vest, Taz has been spotted assembling a new selection of outfits in the ‘husky boys’ departments of various clothing stores, arguing with shop assistants that orange definitely is a flattering color.
- Davey Richards and Ring of Honor have began slinging mud at each other. Davey made a mud pie and literally threw it at Delirious thus getting blackballed out of ROH.
- Chikara has been confirmed to definitely return in 2014! Just kidding, it’s still extremely dead.
- Lance Storm likes The Little Mermaid. Mr. Storm also loves when you tweet him questions about animated Disney films.