We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of December 15, 2014
- Erick Rowan, Big Show, Kane, and Ryback are becoming known as The New Kliq backstage as many within the company believe they play heavy politics to help one another and love to have a laugh at the nerds.
- WWE will be attempting to get Roman Reigns face time on as many TV shows as they can. Be looking for him on various USA shows as well as on The Today Show where he will be standing in the audience outside hoping for the camera to pass by.
- Sheamus is missing and no one notices. This is not the first time this has happened.
- CM Punk will be getting a tattoo of an octagon with wings to commemorate this time in his life.
- CM Punk has been spotted training with the legendary Jerry Flynn.
- CM Punk probably blocked you on Twitter this week.
The Number One Heel Revealed. Click HERE!
- Alberto Del Rio will be wrestling for ROH in 2015. Ricardo Rodriguez will “coincidentally” be in the area on the day of each of those shows.
- Matt Striker will be commentating NJPW Wrestle Kingdom with Jim Ross and he plans to make you cringe.
- Lance Storm HATES the concept of pizza.