We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of April 9, 2014
- Triple H demanded that the throne from his Wrestlemania entrance be moved behind his desk at WWE’s corporate offices. While he won’t admit it, it is very uncomfortable.
- Sources say WWE has yet to connect the dots in regards to Wrestlemania being great and Daniel Bryan having two thirty minute matches on it.
- Jack Swagger breaking the Andre The Giant Memorial trophy was not scripted and just an unfortunate case of clumsiness by Swagger.
- The new mask Abyss uses is made out of the souls of 30 sinners and a bit of used bubble gum to save money.
- Taz was recently accused of creating multiple Amazon Wishlists and registering them under the names of various TNA Knockouts. This was discovered when a fan asked Velvet Sky to model the orange boxers and Affliction beanie he purchased off it for her.
- As part of an inter-company talent reshuffle, Christy Hemme has been added to the TNA creative team while Dave Lagana will announce matches in a low-cut top and be stalked by Sam Shaw.
LEAKED: First Photo of a Jurassic World Dinosaur! CLICK HERE!
- Jeff Jarrett‘s new promotion, Global Force Wrestling, will have a title belt that is a golden guitar with a bejeweled strap.
- With a lack of Japanese Dragon Gate talent, Dragon Gate USA is considering changing its name to “Teddy Hart CAT.”
- Lance Storm missed Wrestlemania due to being in Hawaii to compete in a hula dancing competition.