We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of April 28, 2016
- The Dudley Boys have been pitching a Dudley Boys Show for the WWE Network and are describing it as “The Edge and Christian Show with an edge but not that Edge or even the other Edge but like an edgy edge.” Vince McMahon doesn’t know what Bubba Ray keeps rambling on about but likes to watch him get tongue-tied while pitching the concept.
- Kofi Kingston, Big E and Xavier Woods have pitched WWE Shop about selling official “New Day rocks” collections but management is afraid fans will just throw them at Roman Reigns.
- AJ Styles was embarrassed over the weekend after Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson showed up uninvited to help him grocery shop. The duo ended up chugging beer in the aisles and spitting out raw potatoes at customers. All three were then kicked out of the store despite Styles trying to act like they were not associated with each other. Gallows stole a jelly donut.
- Triple H wants to put a giant “X” structure above the ring for DX’s next reunion and has been hiring any wrestler for NXT that he feels can help him figure it out.
- “No Way Jose” is meant to be a rib on what trainers say backstage when Alex Riley asks about his chances of moving up the card.
- The Austin Aries Twitter account is actually a bot that puts together sentences from various Reddit posts.
Trevor Lee wants it to be known that he is studying his AJ Styles tapes.
- PWG is taking Mystery Vortex to the next level by seeing if they sell out the 5/20 show without even announcing the show’s existence publicly.
- TNA will be debuting a new tag team soon. Hi and Lo Morale will be the centerpiece of the tag division going forward.
- Lance Storm takes his annual family photos with Snapchat filters.