We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of April 21, 2014
- JTG refuses to go around WWE management because he’s afraid they’ll realize he’s still under contract.
- Dolph Ziggler was recently spotted using a public restroom at one of the WWE live events. Upon realizing it was Ziggler in the stall, fans in the bathroom started a “This is awesome” chant.
- The first bit of WWE 2K15 news has been released. The biggest piece of news being that every wrestler will have abs like in previous WWE games.
- Spike TV has refused to give TNA the green light for a Samuel Shaw/Mannequin doll live sex celebration on at least four occasions.
- Due to a language barrier, X Division champion Sanada thinks he is in WWE and keeps asking to meet Vince McMahon.
- Eric Young will be working in his new catchphrase “Yeah” into all of his promos.
Click Here for NEWS!
- To combat ROH‘s new PPV deal, DGUSA is starting a new brand of PPV – PayPalView. Every time you view their website, you will be automatically charged $5 via PayPal.
- Adam Cole is very sexy.
- Lance Storm was licking cake icing off his finger and accidentally swallowed his wedding ring last week.