We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of November 21, 2016
- The Authentic Untold Story of ECW debuts on the WWE Network later tonight where we will hear new information about ECW like “Paul was a genius” and “the crowds were insane.”
- James Ellsworth eliminating Braun Strowman and Brock Lesnar losing a match in 2 minutes is all part of the upcoming WWE 24: Freaky Friday special.
- Having exhausted nearly every idea to make Dolph Ziggler interesting WWE is trying to talk him into getting a bionic arm.
- WWE is trying to figure out a way to get Tye Dillinger into the Cruiserweight Division so that the guys can do high spots off the top of his vest collar.
- Arn Anderson is legitimately concerned with The Revival referring to him as their “Uncle Arn” backstage.
- Shinsuke Nakamura will start wearing remote-controlled buzzing devices on each of his limbs so that someone can buzz it to remind him to sell the necessary body part during matches.
Click Here To See Taz Say He Almost Pooped His Pants
- Marty Scurll and Will Ospreay each winning the ROH Television Championship this weekend were both last-minute decisions after management failed to find first choice Roderick Strong backstage.
- There are at least eight more wrestling streaming services launching in 2017.
- Lance Storm is painfully jealous of Chris Jericho‘s friendship with Kevin Owens.