We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of December 14, 2015
- Ryback has had a wire and pulley system installed at his home gym so he can practice his high-risk maneuvers safely.
- WWE is making private Slammys to award Roman Reigns as “Most Handsome” and “Best Grimace.”
- Shawn Michaels stated that Dolph Ziggler needs to find his own identity. Ziggler took the words to heart and is now trying to draw his own emojis.
- Sheamus is considering saying “no” to WWE officials for the first time in his career when being pressured to wear his “Sheamus 5:15” shirts at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles press tours.
- The Miz is looking to do a Halloween themed movie next year as he is worried he is starting to be typecast as a Christmas movie actor.
- Ric Flair plans to spill vodka on Dewey Foley‘s paperwork as revenge for Mick Foley having an opinion about Raw.
Goldberg is a legend. Proof here!
- Hulk Hogan is trying to get a job in Lucha Underground as the American soldier shown in the trailer.
- Leading scientists say that there is a 98% chance that Chris Jericho will get a tattoo on his face within the next two years.
- Lance Storm is pitching a dream match at Wrestlemania between the League of Nations and the Un-Americans.