We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of June 29, 2015
- Baron Corbin has a massive candle collection.
- Dean Ambrose is planning on stealing the belt from Kane‘s pants every week to keep up with his character’s motivation.
- Chris Jericho is pitching a program with Finn Bálor where he is branded the new Kiss Demon.
- Dixie Carter is demanding all Twitter haters come to Universal Studios and say it to Ron and Don Harris‘ faces.
- Eric Young is GFW’s mole inside TNA and is trying to hide it by being extremely defensive of TNA.
- Jeff Jarrett is trying to convince Dixie Carter to start the GFW vs. TNA invasion by letting Scott Steiner on air with a live mic.
Be sure to own a part of history. Buy now!
- PWS is starting a fan funding page to sign Dolph Ziggler.
- D-Von Dudley has been trying to get Jeff Jarrett to sign his sons to GFW.
- Lance Storm always loved Marty Jannetty and Jim Neidhart more than Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart.