We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of March 9, 2015
- WWE still pays a team of humans to write their shows even though it doesn’t seem like anyone from Earth could come up with this stuff.
- Fandango has been constantly warning Curtis Axel to not get too excited about the “Axelmania” momentum.
- Activision has been in contact with WWE to use Erick Rowan’s theme in their dark and gritty reboot of Crash Bandicoot
- Over the weekend Drew Galloway took over the official Impact Wrestling social media accounts to ask the fans what they want from TNA so that the fans would think they actually have a voice. We can confirm that Taz continuously direct messaged this picture with the message “said it before I’ll say it again: they need to use this.”
- Low Ki‘s ear almost fell off last week due to not throwing a temper tantrum in almost a year.
- Tommy Dreamer isn’t technically employed by TNA. He just shows up and goes to the ring every week.
Exclusive photo of this year’s Cage of Death
- Jim Ross doesn’t understand why women, minorities, homosexuals or transgenders complain so much these days.
- Jeff Jarrett will be launching a Kickstarter to get GFW off of the ground. Top pledges will be guaranteed a pack of guitar strings and a $20 Applebee’s gift card.
- Lance Storm saved and sold Adam “Edge” Copeland‘s hair on Ebay.