We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for The Week of March 31, 2014
- The Wrestlemania tag team championship match will be contested under Ryback Rules. The first team to get over, become irrelevant and make offensive comments for shock factor all in one match wins.
- Sources close to the matter reassured us that Tyson Kidd did indeed return and wrestle on a couple of episodes of Raw a few months back. I repeat: that did happen.
- When asked why he wrestles in gloves, Samuel Shaw explained “I have cold hands.”
- Al Snow‘s Styrofoam head is the new head of TNA’s booking team.
Childhood Photo of CM Punk Revealed! Click Here!
- ROH superstar Cheeseburger does not really like eating cheeseburgers more than any other food. We should have more information on this soon.
- Lance Storm has a room in his home dedicated to chia pets.