We’ve consulted our inside sources to bring you the best and most EXCLUSIVE dirt on your favorite wrestling promotions from around the world. Unlike other sites, we’ll only bring you 100% accurate and truthful wrestling news every week. We’re still working on our paywall, so please only read these stories if you’re an elite member.
[WELCOME ELITE MEMBERS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION!]
News for the Week of February 29, 2016
- No one likes to hang around The League of Nations backstage because they are really depressing.
- Vince McMahon will disown any child of his unless they post at least 5 workout videos per week on social media.
- To continue the decline of Total Divas next season will focus more on the boyfriends and brothers of the stars.
- TakeOver: Dallas is scheduled to end with The Balor Club carrying Triple H on their shoulders and Shinsuke Nakamura placing his Wrestle Kingdom crown on Triple H’s head.
- If you say “Sami Zayn” with your mouth full of peanut butter it sounds like “El Generico.”
- Alex Riley wants to fight a live tiger in a cage at Wrestlemania weekend to send a message to the WWE Universe.
- CM Punk has frequent nightmares about The Miz making it to UFC before him.
- Dixie Carter is open to someone purchasing TNA as long as they continue making action figures of her.
- Lance Storm comments intentionally controversial opinions on Facebook posts then deletes it once everyone starts arguing with each other.